Friday, December 27, 2019

Cream Cheese Fruit Dip



1 tub of whipped cream cheese (8oz)
1 small jar of Jet Puffed Marshmallow cream (7oz)


  1. In a large bowl, add both containers of Whipped cream cheese and marshmallow cream in a large bowl. I just use a large serving spoon to empty the containers.
  2. Whip until fully combined. I have used a wooden spoon to do this (it will be difficult, but it can be done. Consider it your arm workout for the day), but I have found that it makes a smoother dip when you use an electric hand mixer.
  3. Serve with your favorite fruits! (strawberries, pineapple, cantaloupe, watermelon, blackberries, grapes, apple slices, banana slices, clementines)


Note: You can use regular cream cheese, but I like how light and fluffy this version is using the whipped cream cheese. Warning...the marshmallow cream is going to be very sticky. But I promise it will turn out in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment